Louisiana Medical Group Management Association
Director – The Endoscopy Center, Inc.
The Endoscopy Center is composed of a team of dedicated and accomplished professionals utilizing state-of-the-art technology and proven methods to provide exceptional patient care. We are recruiting a Director who shares our passion for ensuring superior patient care in the field of gastroenterology and endoscopy services.
The Director provides leadership and support for all areas of The Endoscopy Center. Working collaboratively with Physicians/Business Owners, the Chief Executive Officer, the Business Office Manager, the Nursing Supervisor, and other department managers the Director ensures the delivery of quality care to patients.
· Ensures documentation of patient care is accurate and meets the criteria dictated by local, state and federal healthcare standards.
· Proactively manages the business to ensure maximum utilization of procedure rooms.
incorporate these as appropriate.
· Initiates and supports activities to control costs; makes recommendations for medical supplies and equipment purchases based on evaluation of new or improved products.
· Demonstrates safe work habits in the workplace and maintains current knowledge of the organization’s Emergency Disaster Preparedness protocols, OSHA guidelines, and HIPAA compliance specifications.
· Processes and investigates all incidents, adverse events, complaints, and grievances and maintains records accordingly.
· Ensures cleanliness of the facility and equipment in accordance with company policy, accreditation criteria and regulatory compliance standards.
· Promotes individual professional growth and development; provides training opportunities to develop team members.
· Ensures policies and procedures are in compliance with government regulatory inspections.
· Revises policies and procedures to incorporate updated nursing practices and patient care guidelines.
· Maintains confidential personnel files.
· A Bachelor of Nursing degree from an accredited school of professional nursing is required.
· Master’s degree is preferred.
· Active RN License is required.
· Exhibits a high level of integrity and ethics as well as critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Has good working knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment, including Medicare, that encompasses a medical procedural center.
· Good working knowledge of computer software, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
· Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
· Maintains membership in relevant professional organizations.
· Must be able to periodically lift 20lbs.
Schedule: Monday to Friday; 6:30am – completion of procedures.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision insurance. Health savings account options. 401(k). Life and disability insurance. Paid time off and paid holidays (off work).
Send resumes and salary requirements to Pamela Harrington, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.